Saturday, July 7, 2012

DIY Brown Sugar Body Scrub

Who knew you could make your own body scrub with ingredients you may already have in your kitchen?! I recently found this pin while surfing Pinterest that came from glamour.com. To make your own body scrub you need:
  • 1 cup raw oatmeal
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1 cup olive oil
Mix the 3 ingredients together and that's it! I used this scrub last night. It doesn't smell as good as I hoped, but I can feel a difference in my skin. The olive oil really locks moisture into your skin which is perfect for summer! This would be a great and easy gift idea... just get a cute jar and some ribbon. I used a leftover rice container from Tijuana Flats to keep the body scrub in :)


3 comments:

  1. I love that you're testing and trying many of the pins on Pinterest. I have so many boards but most of the things I've tried are the recipes. I'll have to point you to a few that were fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! What a great site! I saw your name on my Pickytots blog and wanted to check out your sites. Glad i found you! Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I have not updated this blog in a long time (life with an 8 month old limits my time!) but I appreciate your comment! Hopefully I will have new posts soon :)

    ReplyDelete