Friday, June 22, 2012

Nailed It!

Welcome to Pin There, Done That! I am probably crazy for starting a new blog since I hardly have time to take a shower these days with a new baby at home, but I think this will be fun! If you are like me, you love Pinterest! I can spend hours on the site and it always leaves me motivated. However, many times the "easiest way to clean your bathtub" or "the best mac and cheese ever!" turns out to be a complete disaster. I want to see if these fantastic pins really are fantastic. I want to see if all of these do-it-yourself pins really can be done!
This picture cracks me up. It was actually my motivation for this blog. If there are any pins you are dying to try, leave me a comment. I'll give them a shot and post the end result! This could end up terrible....

1 comment:

  1. How funny! I saw this picture on Pinterest and kind of had the same idea for a blog, but decided against it. I hope you have better luck than whoever made these cupcakes!

    Carrie
    ~carriesspeechcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete