Thursday, June 28, 2012

Painting Wine Glasses!

I have seen many posts about painting wine glasses lately. So at my last Pinterest Party, the girls and I painted our own wine glasses! What's a Pinterest Party? It's where all your guests bring a recipe they have found on Pinterest (food or drink), you hang out, drink wine, and get crafty. 
To paint wine glasses, all you need is:

  • craft paint for glass (it specifies on the back of the bottle)
  • paint brushes

 
Everyone had a lot of fun and got pretty creative. Here are how my glasses turned out!
Bad News: These glasses are NOT dishwasher safe :( The picture below is how mine came out after they got washed in the dishwasher. Only a little remnant of paint left....
The glasses will hold up if you hand wash them very gently. 

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the dishwasher! Good to know. I received a mug that was signed by all the children in our Pre-K 3 class. Didn't think about it but somehow it got in the dishwasher and came out minus the kids' names. :( I learned my lesson.

    ReplyDelete